Look and Learn (Demo)
Freelance Makeup Artists
In this class students can expect an overview of priceless information for makeup artists starting or growing their makeup career. Participants will gain insight about the different classifications of work available in the beauty industry.
The advantage of taking this course is that students will learn from an expert. The makeup instructor comes with years experience, diverse talent and knowledge. Participants will learn which tools and equipment are necessary to build smart makeup kit(s) that will improve their performance.
They will implement a strategy that will help them build a makeup kit that meets their makeup business requirements and NOT everyone else’s.
OBJECTIVES: Learning what is and how to build a Makeup Kit
- Tools of the trade checklist
- How to write and keep proper inventory
- Skin care products and the options available
- Face, Cheeks, and Lips
- Brushes, utensils, disposables (What is the difference)
- Product Knowledge (Brands and Ingredients)
- Product Alternatives (Pros and Cons)
- The principle practices of the dos and don’ts
- Presenting your professional image
- Prepping and setting up your work area.