Look and Learn Demo
Freelance Makeup Artists
In this class students will explore the fundamentals of shaping and reshaping facial features. The goal is to teach individuals well-tested methods on how to manipulate makeup to create visual illusions.
We will demo how to camouflage, reveal, and enhance certain aspects of the face and neck using color theory. We will discuss best practices to follow when analyzing and consulting a client before sculpting.
OBJECTIVES: Reveal sources of information to improve Makeup performance.
- Creating a canvas using non traditional techniques
- Introducing new products and ideas
- Learning multiple uses of a product
- Using color theory to manipulate skin tones
- Prepping skin for makeup application