ITEC Certification Classes
This prep class for the ITEC examination will help you prepare for both the written and practical examinations administered by ITEC (London).
Our 2 Day Prep Class will get your skills back on track, boost your confidence and have ITEC qualifications are the best way to jump start your career in the beauty industry. Recognized in over 35 countries worldwide; an ITEC qualification will help you wherever you choose to work. international recognition
LET’S GET BACK TO BASICS!
Want to get back into the esthetics industry?
Feeling a little dusty and need a confidence booster?
Looking to take your career to new heights?
- What is ITEC
- How to Write a Case Study
- How to Study for the Written Exam
- How to Prepare for the Practical Exam
- Suggest Practical Exam List of Items Needed
- Understanding the ITEC forms
- Suggested study guides
- One case study completed (models to arrive 6.30pm)
(bring your Laptop)
- How to upload your Case Studies
- Mock Written Exam
- Practical Exam Explained
- Marking Criteria Reviewed
- Skin & Eye Demo
*You may book up to 2 months in advance
Day 1: Nov 18, 2018
Day 2: Jan 13, 2019
Day 3: Jan 20, 2019
*Post graduate classes are subject to change. If classes changes you will be notified and and refunded with in 30 days
If you need to cancel you can apply your deposit to other classes (no refunds available)
1. Results given immediately after written and practical examination
2. Certificate and Pin sent from England (Usually takes 30 days)
3. Must hold a current esthetician license
4. Never have to renew your ITEC certification
5. Beauty treatments enables you to sit for other ITEC examinations
Other important information:
- Please Arrive 15 minutes prior to the class to get acclimated with the Institute’s layout
- Bring a lab coat with you
- Business casual attire or scrubs
- Lunch is not provided, so feel free to bring something with you or go out during your 45-minute lunch break. There are many restaurants in the area and a list will be provided.
- Snacks, water, coffee and tea are provided
- Hotels available in the area (Hammond Drive)
- Certificates presented on the last day of class at the end of day
- Please place your cell phone on silent or turn it off during lectures
- Refunds are not given for cancellations -You may apply your deposit to future classes
For more information on this course please contact our course instructor below.