ADVANCED POST GRADUATE WORKSHOPS ARE FOR LICENSED ESTHETICIANS, COSMETOLOGISTS AND MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ONLY
Students wishing to attend any of our post graduate workshops must hold a current license.
*Post graduate classes are subject to change. If classes changes you will be notified and and refunded with in 30 days.
- Please Arrive 15 minutes prior to the class to get acclimated with the Institute’s layout
- Bring a lab coat with you
- Business casual attire or scrubs
- Lunch is not provided, so feel free to bring something with you or go out during your 45-minute lunch break.There are many restaurants in the area and a list will be provided.
- Snacks, water, coffee and tea are provided
- Hotels available in the area (Hammond Drive)
- Certificates presented on the last day of class at the end of day
- Please place your cell phone on silent or turn it off during lectures
- Refunds are not given for cancellations -You may apply your deposit to future classes
Disclaimer: All post graduation courses are for educational purposes only. We do not guarantee employment or licensure in your state or country. We only offer classes to already licensed professional to grow your knowledge and techniques. All classes include a certificate of completion but do not guarantee the class will meet local, national or international standards.