All classes include theory, demonstration and hands on practice:
- Theory, Science and Didactics
- Client safety and Protection
- Who is and is not a candidate for this service
- Pre and Post Care
- Learn advanced techniques
- Learn how to take the perfect before and after pictures to create your case studies and build your business
* Cancellation Policy
If you have registered for one of our postgraduate courses and wish to cancel please notify us within 7 days prior to the scheduled date of class. the entire payment is non refundable but may be applied to future classes, products, or spa services. ESI gives you 12 months from date of class to use your deposit or full payments. After 12 months the payment will be forfeited. Cancellations less than 7 days are non transferable and will be forfeited. You may attend any of our if you hold the following licenses. Licensed esthetician, licensed cosmetologist, licensed nurse.
The Elaine Sterling institute reserves the right to cancel a class at anytime. A full refund will be given if any classes are cancelled or postponed.